Companies across every industry must quickly and efficiently hire the right talent with the right skills to gain a competitive edge.
TalentBrowser is software that imports, parses, indexes, filters and matches your existing and incoming resumes and profiles across all jobs automatically.
Weighted Topic Scoring brings top talent right to the top, based on criteria you control, so you can fill jobs faster, from within your talent pipelines.
Our Automated Job Matching, Skills Assessment and Domain-Specific Search platform is available as a standalone system or to work with your existing job board, database, ATS or other solutions behind-the-scenes.
Our proprietary, customizable data parser captures, scores and indexes millions of industry-specific data points about skills, experience and more, for use in recruitment and other people initiatives.
Identifying the right people for job openings based on your organization’s unique job requirements will help you grow your business and ensure you achieve your goals.
Our users are excited at how their specific requirements and nuances of ongoing needs are encapsulated in a dynamic data parser that’s available at the earliest stage of the decision-making process.
Available functionality includes:
- Skills Assessment
- Domain-Specific Search
- Job Matching
- Job Search Templates and Roles Library
- 24/7 resume and profile data parsing
- Customizable data parser of industry-specific topics
- Integration options with existing recruiting software
- Web-based delivery model for on demand access
- Collaborative full recruiting life cycle workflow
- Seamless integration with tools like Excel, Outlook, Word, LinkedIn
- Automatic Excel import, export and incremental updates
- Email templates and forms
- Contact management, notes and activities tracking
- Email integration and bulk email campaigns
Structured Data for People Initiatives
TalentBrowser converts unstructured data into value-added data that is available for business initiatives such as:
- Recruitment and Engagement Staffing
- Critical Skills Gap Planning
- Employee Self Service
- Global Location Planning
- Human Capital Risk
- IT Risk
- Learning and Development
- Next Gen Workforce
- Pipeline Forecasting
- Project Planning
- Recruitment Strategy
- Reduction in Force
- Retirement and Resignation Planning
- Talent Mobility
TalentBrowser software can be integrated with your existing business applications to enhance their capabilities.
An open architecture makes it simple to connect and share data via SQL or REST API in an event-driven model.
The platform is highly customizable and can be configured to meet your unique needs. During the setup process, you identify the primary inputs to the system and outputs of data for use in other platforms.