We’re industry’s only Skills Analytics, Patented Search and Job Matching platform that matches new and existing talent across jobs automatically.
A lost gem costs thousands, and not doing a deep dive before starting a new search to find people you may already have makes no sense.
Neither does manually eyeballing every single resume or profile you receive, when 85% don’t even meet minimum job criteria.
Maximize Efficiency and Rank the Results
TalentBrowser automates how you do both, maximizing your efficiency while keeping you in control. Did we mention we also rank the results?
The system is customizable to any business, and really shines for jargon-intensive jobs in I.T., financial services, and healthcare.
We are industry’s only Skills Analytics, Patented Search and Job Matching platform, available as a standalone ATS or to work with your existing solutions.
Find Talent with Patented Search
Our search engine and proprietary data parser import, store, process and match all of your existing and incoming resumes and profiles around-the-clock.
TalentBrowser scours all your sources — talent pools, ATS black holes, referral networks, internal resources, job board talent matches, and new applicants.
Our search goes beyond Boolean, Semantic and Predictive Analytics, and excels at finding the depth of skills and experience a job requires, within talent you already have, so you can fill your jobs faster.
Score Experience with Skills Analytics
Our skills analytics engine scores millions of data points on resumes and profiles, quantifying Skills, Experience, Roles, Education and more.
Within seconds, it identifies an average of 400 or more scores for each individual, based on what’s important to you.
Every time you receive an updated resume or profile, scores are recalibrated on-the-fly, with earlier versions and statistics available for easy reference.
If the person matches any jobs based on their updated scores, TalentBrowser automatically assigns them to the job for your review.
Set the Bar with Job Matching
Our job matching engine lets you “set the bar” with one click in up to 15 segmented, highlighted job criteria, using an average of 600+ matching terms per position that capture your business intelligence and nomenclature.
By requiring higher score thresholds in key “must-haves” for a job, the cream quickly rises to right to the top.
In addition, people who may match a Boolean search, because they mention a required skill once, are filtered out, as they lack the depth of experience necessary to make them a strong fit for the job.
As new resumes and profiles arrive, TalentBrowser processes and evaluates them across all open job searches, and assigns them to a new candidate Hot List for roles they match, for as long as the job is open in your system.
Man (or Woman) and Machine
We believe we provide the best balance between “Man (or Woman) and Machine” available in recruitment today.
Having the right mix of both enables awesome new capacities that each alone are not as able to optimally accomplish, and delivers big-picture impact.
Using our solution you will:
- Fill openings with previously sourced or inhouse people and stop reinventing the wheel on every job
- Nurture and build your own talent pools to reduce reliance on job boards and paid services
- Source passive candidates to find the best people faster and increase profitability
- Maximize recruiting efficiency while reducing headcount and overhead
- Encapsulate your business intelligence and jargon in your software
- Standardize talent assessment across your organization
Our users are excited at how their specific requirements and nuances of ongoing needs are encapsulated in a dynamic thesaurus that’s available at the earliest stage of the decision-making process.
Available functionality includes:
- Skills Analytics
- Patented Search
- Job Matching
- Job Search Templates and Roles Library
- 24/7 resume and profile data parsing
- Editable Thesaurus of industry-specific matching terms
- Integration options with existing recruiting software
- SaaS-based delivery model for on demand access
- Collaborative full recruiting life cycle workflow
- Seamless integration with tools like Excel, Outlook, Word, LinkedIn
- Automatic Excel import, export and incremental updates
- Customizable email templates and forms
- Contact management, notes and activities tracking
- Email integration and bulk email campaigns
Structured Data for People Initiatives
TalentBrowser converts unstructured data on resumes and profiles into value-added data for business initiatives such as:
- Recruitment and Engagement Staffing
- Critical Skills Gap Planning
- Employee Self Service
- Global Location Planning
- Human Capital Risk
- IT Risk
- Learning and Development
- Next Gen Workforce
- Pipeline Forecasting
- Project Planning
- Recruitment Strategy
- Reduction in Force
- Retirement and Resignation Planning
- Talent Mobility
TalentBrowser software can be used as a standalone Applicant Tracking System or our solutions are available to extend and integrate with your existing ATS, CRM and other business applications to enhance their capabilities.
An open architecture makes it simple to connect and share data via SQL or REST API in an event-driven model.
Customizable and Configurable
The platform is highly customizable and can be configured to meet your unique needs.
During the setup process, you identify the primary inputs to the system and outputs of data for use in other platforms.